Tractel Self-Retracting Lanyards,Tracpac, Two Arms, 7ft (2.1m)
ConstructionMaintenanceWarehouseWork at a height
ANSI A10.32-2012ANSI Z359.14-2012OSHA 1910OSHA 1926
- Made of a shock absorber and a self-retracting lanyard.
- Designed to be used as a connecting device in a personal fall arrest system.
- Allows freedom of movement in elevated areas, and eliminates tripping hazards and dangerous falls normally associated with fixed length lanyards.
- In case of a slip or a fall, an internal locking system immediately activates to arrest the fall.
- Free fall distance should not be greater than 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Improved responsive system that, in an event of a fall, allows the breaking system to function quickly (in less than 10 cm [4 in.] drop), thus reducing the distance of the fall.
- New spring system that improves unwinding without sticking (blocking) points during use.
- The purpose of the shock absorber is to lower the impact force experienced in a fall by dissipating the kinetic energy and controlling deceleration.
- Breaking system
- Lightweight, robust and resistant to impact, wear, abrasion and ageing
- Housing made of ABS fiber-reinforced polyamide material
- High tenacity polyester
- Capacity 310 lbs. (140 kg), one person
- ANSI Z359.14-2012
- ANSI A10.32-2012
- OSHA 1926 et 1910
- Warning : Always select an anchorage point that is capable of upporting a minimum load of 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)