Jackfield Oxford Polyester Jacket with Reflective Stripes
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015CSA Z96-15 class 1 level 2CSA Z96-15 class 2 level 2
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Made of 300 denier oxford polyester coated with very flexible polyurethane
- Generous sizing
- All the seams are sealed with a heat welded waterproof tape
- Plastic zipper front closure with external storm flap and rustproof snaps
- Ventilation traps on the back
- Two large front cargo pockets with flap
- Hood that can be rolled up in the collar (with a zipper on the collar)
- Adjustment cord for the hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Two reflective vertical stripes at the front
- Two reflective stripes at the back that make an “X”
- One reflective stripe at the waist
- One reflective stripe on each arm
- High resistance thread. Reinforced at all points of strain
- CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2 approved for orange and yellow colors Becomes class 3 when worn together with overalls 80-204P.
- CSA Z96-15 Class 1 Level 2 approved for black color only.
- Meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 criteria.