CM Bandit Lever Hoist, 3t
ASME B30.21ASME HST-3-3
- Capacities of 3 tons.
- Metric Rated.
- Standard lifts up to 20 feet.
- Rugged yet lightweight design and constructionallow the Bandit to be easily transported andused in even the most confined spaces.
- Allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain.
Designed not to accidently free chain while under load.
- Full rotation of handle allows for versatile
rigging options when working in tight spaces.
- Double reduction gearing provides easy operation
with minimal handle effort.
- Screwed-on comfortable
rubber grip for a secure hold in all environments.
- Upper and lower hooks feature standard cast
safety latches that provide positive and secure
load engagement. Hooks are bolted on for easy
removal and inspection.
- Meets ASME B30.21 et ASME-HST3-3
- Enclosed Weston-type load brake stays
clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Upper and lower hooks feature extra-wide throat
openings to allow for easier attachment to pick
points. Hooks swivel 360° for faster positioning.
- Impact-resistant stamped steel housing
withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc
plating on major components for extra protection
against corrosion in harsh environments.
chromate chain, as well as
all units with special lifts. Zinc-plated and gold
chromate offer excellent protect against corrosion.
Gold chromate chain is designed and manufactured
in the U.S.A. by Columbus McKinnon.